The LCCE Credential: Internationally Recognized and Respected
Some childbirth educator certifications are only known in a single country—but the Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator (LCCE) credential is recognized everywhere, because our LCCE educators practice all over the world.
The Lamaze childbirth education certification is the single childbirth educator program that has passed rigorous standards set by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
The program has been designed to meet the highest professional standards, with quality offerings that will help you develop as a skilled, trusted LCCE.
The Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminar teaches how to:
- Design, teach, and evaluate a course in Lamaze preparation that increases a woman’s confidence and ability to give birth
- Promote the childbearing experience as a natural, safe and healthy process which profoundly affects women and their families.
- Assist women and their families to discover and use strategies to facilitate natural, safe, and healthy pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
- Help women and their families understand how complications and interventions influence the normal course of labor and birth.
- Create a curriculum using the Lamaze Six Healthy Birth Practices as your foundation.
- Create activities that will help you deliver an engaging childbirth education classes.
- Prepare for the Lamaze Certification Exam.
Allison J. Walsh, LCCE, FACCE, IBCLC
Judith Lothian, RN, PhD, LCCE, FACCE
Click here for seminar rates, upcoming dates, and registration.
Click here to learn more about Lamaze Childbirth Educator Program and Certification.